Thursday 29 September 2011

Anna On Blogs, Twitter & Facebook !!!




Anti-corruption crusader on blog, Twitter and Facebook to communicate with people all over world

More than 80 per cent of the populace who supported Anna Hazare's campaign against corruption were the youth. The overwhelming support extended by the younger generations was not lost on Hazare, who has now decided to start his own blog, Twitter and Facebook account. This he said would help him feel the pulse of the youth.  Hazare is not worried about net technology.

"My voice has already reached the people through print and electronics media, and now, I shall try to get comfortable with Twitter and Facebook too," he said in his official letter issued from his village Ralegansiddhi. "My blog shall be used for my official stand on various issues, and no one can publish on the blog without my permission."

Sources close to Hazare said his presence on the Internt would also help repudiate rumours about him.
"It is difficult to make statements to each and every media. Anna's own version can be easily seen on the periodic blogs," said Jaising Mapari, Sarpanch of Ralegansiddhi.

Vijay Kuvlekar, chief information officer, Pune, and Raju Parulekar, noted journalist and political analyst, has taken the initiative to make the blog, Twitter and Facebook account for Hazare. "We take great pleasure in sending across Anna's decisions on his movement and non-violent revolution to people across the globe directly," said Parulekar.

"The blog and twitter is in Marathi, Hindi and English. If required the blog shall be translated in some other Indian and also world languages." Rahul Sadavarte, a first year college student, said, "Instead of reading newspaper, now I can easily access Anna on the net and also interact with him. My dream was to have a dialogue with Anna and it may be at least partly fulfilled by Facebook."

Anna Hazare:

"People from world over want to know my thoughts on various issues. Many a times people (even those who are closer to me) make statements that do not collaborate with my thinking. Henceforth, through the medium of internet I will personally make sure that my thoughts and views reach over to the people.
http://annahazaresays.wordpress.com

http://annahazaresays.blogspot.com

These are my official blogging sites. I hereby authorize Shri. Vijay Kuvalekar and Shri. Raju Parulekar to henceforth publish communique on the above blogs on my behalf. The matter will be multi-lingual i.e Marathi, Hindi, English and any other Indian regional language if necessary.

The thoughts and the stand taken on issues published on the above blogs will be officially mine and hence one cannot publish anything on the blog without my permission.

following are my details for the same,

WordPress - http://annahazaresays.wordpress.com/
Facebook – Anna Hazare Says
Twitter – annahazaresays "

No comments:

Post a Comment